Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Last 19 Tidbits

Ok...so it took me a minute to finish this hurr list. See, that's what I don't like about lists. It's supposed to be a hunnert items long, but what if I'on have a 100 things to say? Why should I feel PRESSHURR'D to write 100 things? This shit is s'posed to be relaxing to me -- why I gotta conform to the constraints and demands of this fuckin' list?

I know, I know...I'm procrastinating. Shutcho ass up. LOL

19. When it comes to 70's-80's R&B, I can't be musically stumped.
18. I have a severe case of road rage.
17. I cuss more people out in the morning with gospel music playing in the background than should be excusable this side of Glory.
16. God ain't struck me down yet.
15. Guess right now might be a good time NOT to test Him, eh?
14. When I'm into something, I'm into it...200%.
13. I was a holy roller about 3 years ago.
12. This guy once called me a "kinky girl that really knows the Scriptures."
11. I laughed, but inside my breath stood still because of the accuracy of the statement.
10. And he ain't even know me like that to be KNOWING ME like that!
09. I don't want to die.
08. I'm not sure that I would want to come back, as in being reincarnated, though.
07. The thought of living another challenging life...ain't that appealing to me.
06. I wish somebody would come back from the other side and holla at me about it.
05. I make a pitcher of sweet tea every day, and I drink it in a matter of hours.
04. I'm thirsty all the time. As a matter of fact, I'm thirsty now.
03. I don't like to talk on the phone anymore.
02. I don't feel compelled to prattle on and on, or to hear other people prattle on and on about their lives anymore.
01. I just don't give a fuck.
00. Really. I don't.

*throwing down the keyboard to make sure it's broke*
|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY FOR NUMBER ONE AND NUMBER UH UH ZERO! SUPER YAY! You're the greatest.

July 28, 2005 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home