Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yummy, yummy...Your Bones are Yummy!

I'm in the most BIZARRE mood today. It's as though I could fuck the living daylights out a man right now, and then eat him, build a little hut with his bones, crawl inside, roll up into the fetal position and go to sleep.

Now to somebody...that made some sense.

But that's how I feel right now.

Doesn't help that I'm listening to Marvin Gaye's Since I Had You:

This is the story of two lovers who shouldn't have been
They did their thing and went their separate ways again
Then by chance they met at the neighborhood dance
And got that old feeling all over again that said
How much I've missed it (since I had you)


Story of my life, right?

My --- eyes must look serious (your body soakin' wet)
Cause when I look at you I get delirious (ejaculatin' sweat)
Your --- voice sounds so serious
But since we're still friends (won't you give me some)
Let me make love to you again - baby (let's go home and cum)


Once you have somebody, you should be able to have them forever. In my world, at least... The mind is a vicious instrument. Because as your eyes trace over the sight of your lover-gone, the memories reel you in like the catch of the day.

Since I had you girl I haven't wanted no other lover
Since I had you honey there hasn't been no other woman
Since I had you baby there hasn't been no other woman
Since I taste you loving I haven't seen no other woman
Since I had you baby there hasn't been no other woman
You might not believe it but since I had you baby there hasn't been no other woman


The ultimate compliment. Not the lip service of someone saying this to you, but the fact that for someone out there, that this is their reality.

Since I had you girl I haven't wanted no other lover...

Everytime I listen to Marvin I fall into this emotional cesspool that's both decadent and purifying...

Through his madness, I find clarity.