Thursday, July 28, 2005

Mean Begats Mean Pt. II

I can't stand no half-ass people. If you gon' do something half-ass, spare yourself the trouble. Please don't do shit for me half-assed.

Damn, why that make me think about Evilene?

And don't nobody bring me...no bad news!
No bad news...no bad news...no bad news...No bad news
Don't nobody bring me no bad news!
I'll make you an offer, chile, that you cannot refuse
So don't you ever bring me...NO bad news!


That's how I feel right about now. Sittin' up on my toilet throne like Evilene, venting. About to eat me a man or two for lunch.

*cracking my knuckles and licking my chops*

I'm a sick bitch. But exclusive. Meaning, you can only view my madness by invitation.

As you can see, you're on the VIP list...today.

Around...the world...in eight-ty muhfuckin' days...
Da doo be doo
Da doo be do
Da doo be do be do be do be do be wa ah ah ah ah...


You ain't gotta know what none of this shit means. Your understanding isn't a requirement.
|

3 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

ROFLMAO....you are too much! Coincidentally, the chick I mentioned on my blog who is competing for Ms. F.A.T. played Evilene in "The Wiz". That was the show we were working on together! Too funny! Mama worked that role too!

July 28, 2005 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a nut...lol

July 28, 2005 11:11 PM  
Blogger Ms. etc said...

Hahahaha! Now im confused.

July 29, 2005 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home