Thursday, August 04, 2005

Freestyle



Just like the white winged dove
Sings a song sounds like she’s singing
Oooh, oooh, oooh


So, he wants to go to the comedy show with that prissy nigger and his trophy wife. Ugh. Always tryna impress that nigger. I’on get it. Did he put a root on your ass? Why you gotta impress this nigger every time I turn around. You need to be impressing me.

Shit. I’m the one who’s fucking you.

But he’s too stupid to get that.

Jet Li is still doing roundabouts in this Tiltin’ Hilton uterus of mine, but that muthafucka is getting tired.

I could eat me a nice man thigh right now. With a side of thick.juicy.kielbasa.fingers.

Yeah. Wash it down with his...

*hee hee*

I watch QVC religiously. Rarely buy anything. And I get impatient with all the people calling in. What the hell you callin' in for? Either buy it or don't. Why you gotta compliment Lena on her shirt? Why you gotta brown-nose the hosts?

What's wrong with people?

Ever suckin' up in the ass of another human being. Good grief. Television is the residue of the enema of intellectual thought. Hate it.

But yet...I watch.

Ali Baba smelled SO...damn...good today, I almost put a hickey on his neck. I could just suck the meat right off of his neck. Damn.

...I'm really into skin, and really into smell.

Now that I think about it -- all of the men in my life who I really, really, really FELT for, I mean REALLY...as in love cubed....all had buttery, soft, smooth skin.

Useless correlation...yet, interesting.

I need a hobby.

I'm obsessed with taking clothes to the dry cleaners. I take a load in every few days to have cleaned. I know I'm spending like $75 a week on dry cleaning. And that's with a discount.

Yeah...I need a hobby.

And a dick attached to a mute nigga.

If you don’t want me, then don’t talk to me
Go ahead and free yourself
If you don’t want me, then don’t talk to me
Go ahead with someone else


I crack up every time you call me. Why? Cuz I realize how fuckin’ DUMB you are. You ain’t shit but a nigga from the projects – ain’t never had nothing, ain’t never GONNA have nothing. Type nigga that is gonna be the recessed lighting to his woman’s Van Gogh. A fuckin’ accessory.

And I was into you.

Yeah, I was. Learned a lot from you. Yeah, I did.

Had my ego twisted around my ankles like some crumbled, soiled panties.

So I got over that shit...eventually. Took me a minute though. Haven't seen you in about a year.

Free.

But you can stop calling me now. Cuz any day now I’m gon’ crack your face with the truth about what I REALLY think about you.

Back then they didn’t want me
Now I’m hot, they all on me
Back then they didn’t want me
Now I’m hot, they all on me.


You can floss your teeth with my tampon string. See if THAT will get the taste of me out of your mouth.

Just like the white winged dove
Sings a song sounds like she’s singing
Oooh, oooh, oooh


Style.