Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Aaah...the Name is Nina, Baby!



R U B B E R F A N S
Rubber fans...and funketeers...
-- Bootsy

I've got the most giggly, face-blushing crush on this man. I should be shamed of myself.

But I'm not.

I like to lust from afar.

Have you ever looked in a face of age?
Or lend your ear to the what an old man had to say?
Cuz every generation of his life
Reflects a movie scene often more than twice
-- Ronnie Laws

I almost forget how much I love old people when they do something crass like fart in the elevator, or eat their boogers, or cut line at the restaurant. You old, muthafucka...not ignorant of social decorum.

Get in the back of the line, ya cotton ball head.

Who's that lady? (Who's that lady)
Beautiful lady (Who's that lady)
Lovely lady (Who's that lady)
Real fine lady...
-- Isley Brothers

When I walk down the street, Ron sings this ditty to the sway of my hips.

...and oh what a sway it is.

I'm not sure how it looks, but it must be tight.

I turn around like Loretta Divine on "Waiting to Exhale" to see if "their watching."

And yeah...they be watching.

I like big butts and I cannot lie!

Tracey Ellis Ross needs to give me her bubble butt. If I could have requested a butt, I want her butt. It's a lowrider butt. From the waist up, you would never expect for her to have a package behind her like that.

Now I'm not carpet licker. But HER butt? If I was inclined to be a lesbian, I'd wouldn't be happy unless I was touchin' on somebody with a butt like that.

She ain't cute enough for that butt though.

She need to give it to me.

With that butt, I'd be all but a legend.

Does anyone wanna go waltzin' in the garden?
Does anyone wanna go dance up on the roof?
-- Al Jarreau

I'm afraid of heights.

I literally get weak and tingly when I'm within two feet of a ledge or roof edge.

I s'pose if the key to life was on a building ledge, 20 floors above the ground...

I'm one dead bitch.
|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your style. Yeah, yeah, I know you didn't ask, but there it is. I just discovered you tonight (right, the same way Columbus...ahh, forget it). Anyway, nice read. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

August 23, 2005 11:50 PM  
Blogger Nina MM said...

Too bad you didn't leave me with a way to get in touch with you, O. Thanks for the compliment.

August 24, 2005 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome. This is a new interest of mine. Looking forward to see what you come up with next

August 24, 2005 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home