Monday, August 22, 2005

Make Her Feel Good

Is there any boys around
That know how to make a girl feel?
That wanna make a girl feel
Make her feel good?


That's a good goddamned question.

Besides the fact that they need to execute all little dick muthafuckas before they reach the age of 12, they need to start teaching "Basic Touch," "Intermediary Affection," and "Creative Thrusting" at Man School's nationwide.

Tired of pointing, twisting, grimacing...

Put it in right. If you've been moving your hips like that for the last 5 minutes, quit it.

When in doubt, go in circles.

Shit.

Some girls do
Some girls don't
Some girls will
Some girls won't
Oh Lord...Sanctified


I do. But I won't.

I need a Sanctified Lady
What I want
A Sanctified Lady
Keep me warm
A Sanctified Pussy
Keep me home
A Sanctified Lady
Keep me warm


I've been meaning to ask one of them Mothers of the Church can they suck their husband's dick on Bible Study night.

I'm curious. Fa real.

I mean...you went to church and was fed orally the Milk and Honey of the Living Truth, and then you go home and get fed orally the milk and honey of the...



Lord forgive me.

I did date this freak years ago, that at the intermission of his fine dining experience in my pussy, rose up to get a breath and said...

"Taste and see that the Lord is good."

That fuckin' PK (preacher's kid) must not have known that my ignorant ass knew some scripture.

So I told him that I doubt that David intended for his Psalm to be used in that way.

Fucker turned beet read.

So I just raised my pelvis, and told him to bow his head and...



My nail broke.

My OCD is getting worse.

I'm sure that conveys.

Is it a curse?
A mind that processes in verse?


I'm all over the place.

...and you're riding shotgun.