Friday, August 26, 2005

Tick, Tick Bang!



You're such a bombshell,
And if I ever get ya, ever get ya, ever get ya,
There's no telling how long I'd last
Before I tick, tick..bang! All over you
Tick, tick-a-tick...bang, bang! All over u
Tick, tick-a-tick...bang, bang, bang, tick, bang, bang!
-- Prince

Only Prince can make the notion of someone skeetin' all in your face sound hopelessly...romantic.

Tick, tick, bang if you want to.

That'll be the first time you get your ass beat down by a girl.

Unless it isn't the first time.

Ooh, I can't hold it. Ooh, it's getting all over me.
Ooh, I can't hold it. Ooh, it's getting all over me.
-- Prince

Men say some of the most pathetically comical things in the bed.

I'm so easily turned off, so I ask them to be quiet while we doin' it.

Shhh...break it down
I don't want nobody else to hear the sound...
-- Prince

Cuz you liable to say something to fuck up my 'gasm. And all fuckin' and no 'gasm makes Nina cranky as fuck.

Nothing more demoralizing than to see a woman stroke herself to glory, all the while elbowing you in the ribs to "get offa me" cuz your bitch ass couldn't handle the job the FIRST time it was given to ya.

That's why I can't deal with nice guys. Not that I'm not attracted to nice guys. I definitely am. It's my damn mouth.

I'm liable to say ANYTHING out my mouth.

And I happen to like my teeth.

Everybody's got plans...until they get hit. -- Mike Tyson

I think I have a stress fracture in my left foot.

I walk hard as shit. I'on know where I got that from, but when I come through, I'm coming through.

Wait...I think I know when it started. I wanted my butt to jiggle slightly when I walked when I was a teenager, so I had to walk a little harder.

Yeah, that's shit that teenage girls think about and practice to perfect in the confines of their rooms. To jiggle or not to jiggle?

That is the question.

I need to quit it though. Cuz now my ass jiggles whether I want it to or not, and my fuckin' foot hurt.

I need to be walkin' around here like Tinkerbelle before I find myself in a cast.

You're such a queen bee
Let me taste your honey, taste your honey, taste your honey, for it go bad
You're so slippery
Like this chain around my hip, I want a 24k relationship.
So baby don't spit me out
Tick, tick...bang!
All over u...
-- Prince

If you're stupid enough to think that swallowing your spunk means that I...I'm like into you. Um...er. Ok. Think that.

Maybe it does. But it might not.

Oh...cut back on the beer.

If I had a mind to do evil, I would be a mall-rat feudal lord amidst modern-day serfs.

This lady has the nerve of Moms Mabley with braces to have a tattoo sittin' up on her cankle.

I'm lovin' that little Bobby Valentino junior coon.

I really need some Bobby,
You really need some Bobby (I know)
We all need some Bobby V...
-- Bobby Valentino

I want to sit on his face.

What kind of woman am I? The kind that always wants to rub her labia against some unsuspecting honey's lips?

When you get the answer to that...holler at yer girl.

I need a toothpick.
|

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina MM said...

Midlife I'm am the OFFICIAL Sylvers' Number One Fan. Do not make me cut off a piece of hog maw and throw it at you for even daring to compare them to them big toofus Osmonds. LOL

Sylvers sang "Misdemeanor," "Wish That I Could Talk to You Baby," "Cotton Candy," "Storybook Girl," "Roulette Wheel of Love," and don't forget [my} "New Horizon"!

I heard that Olympia Sylvers -- the sexy sister -- is not doing so well healthwise. And you know, Edmund -- the big nose one that sang Hotline died last year from cancer. He was 47 with like fifty-elebben chirren.

August 26, 2005 5:07 PM  
Blogger Nina MM said...

Lips make the best seats, O. Please believe me. LOL

August 29, 2005 6:43 PM  
Blogger chase said...

That's why I can't deal with nice guys. Not that I'm not attracted to nice guys. I definitely am. It's my damn mouth.

I'm liable to say ANYTHING out my mouth.

And I happen to like my teeth.


Thats some funny shit, you need to be a commedienne. On another note, thats how y sister is, says anything that comes to her mind, now matter where, who or how. Mainly is funny, sometimes its painful.

September 13, 2005 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home