Thursday, September 01, 2005

A Real Mother For Ya



Wanna buy a new car
But the price ain't right (Ha ha, ain't that cold?)
Be a damnsight cheaper (yes, it would)
Start riding a bike (huh, listen)
They are making milk out of powder (yeah, they are)
Got the baby's crying (poor baby, they'on know what that stuff is)
Rent's going up higher (yes, it is)
Got the parents lying (I'll pay you tomorrow!)
-- Johnny "Guitar" Watson

People dying.

People dying left and right, and I'm half scared to close my eyes for fear that my nap between linens will transpose to a dirt one.

People dying so much that I keep my funeral suit dry-cleaned and ready to put on in the case of a sudden death or tragedy.

People just keep dying.

Damn, I wish they'd stop dying.

Lord, it's a real mother for ya (yeah)
Make you wanna run for cover
And if you look you will discover (yeah)
Lord, it's a real mother for ya, yeah...


I honestly know why people commit suicide.

I'm too chicken to join them in the ranks. Hell, life is all I know. That's all I wanna know. But I do understand.

Ever get tired?

Soul tired. Different than fatigue tired. Different than physical exertion tired.

Soul tired.

Time doesn't fly.
Brand new mercies don't come with the breaking of day.
"Don't Be Happy, Worry" plays in the background.

Soul tired.

Yeah, I know...the zealots will say, "But your body doesn't belong to you! It belongs to God, and he would not have you take your life!"

Well, if that's the case, then he need to come down here and tag-in and take the rest of this turn for me.

Cuz fa real...when a soul gets tired.

There is no rest for it.

Naw, my nipples aren't hard thinking about the single-edge razor I have in my drawer at home. I'm not suicidal. Gotta say that cuz one of you muthafuckas gon' half-read, and then write some self-help-tical bullshit in my comments, and it's gon' piss me off.

Naw, I'm happy as a sissy with a bag of dicks. Please believe me.

I'm just saying...I know why they do it.

Got to go to a disco
Throw your troubles away
Dance to the music
That the DJ's play
And then the light come on
Like you knew they would
Go home and face the music
That don't sound too good


The quickest way to find your self in the same place is to run from where you are.

I hate when people say I've done a complete 360!

Nutlint, that means you're right back where you started.

No wonder Japan's kickin' our ass in mathematics, science and technology.

I've done a 360!

Uh...ok. Not impressive.

Huh?

I work with this guy that doesn't understand.none.of.the.words.coming.out.of.my.mouth.

I try to talk slow. Very clear. Keep the topics real simple.

Muthafucka still don't get it. I'm convinced he doesn't think. Just doesn't think at all.

I saw him putting a label on an envelope backwards (yeah, he's THAT dumb), and I'm like, did you read where you're supposed to align the label?

Um. I just did it like that one, he said, pointing to a similar envelope.



Fuckin' Neanderthal, this one.

But yet he KEEPS pussy around him.

I asked him, are you givin' women money?

He's like, Naw.

And I believe him, cuz he too dumb to lie.

So I'm like...you payin' their bills?

Naw.

What the fuck? Then what you doin'?

Why can't they just enjoy my company?, he asked. Had the nerve to be jive incredulous at the insinuation that he wasn't charming.



He must got a big dick.

I might be dumb, and I might be stupid.
But Darla said my dictate good!
-- Buckwheat

But am I wrong?
|

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 01, 2005 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you got some spam attack. No self-help posts here. I don't know how to understand a tired soul. I can't really see past the fighters. I mean, I know people get weary, but I seen alotta people plow through and keep on going...people do what they got to, I guess--including check out.

I'm glad you're writing, my minds been on a 3-day slow down, nice to come back to a little thought.

As for Johnny Big Balls in your office, well, when you're dumb as a sack o' rocks u gotta have something going for you, right? Besides, I hear a lot of women like barely sentient m#$a f#$as anyway. That true?

September 04, 2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for coming by and dropping your thoughts. The love topic is a heavy one. I love your blog, will definitely be saving and coming back.

Take care...

**RPM**

September 04, 2005 10:45 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Why do they call it self help if you get it from someone else...isn't that just help?...I honestly think 70% of the people who are having sex should be sent to a special school and denied it until they can meet certain qualifications.

September 06, 2005 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lady. Now I'm just commenting to comment. Sorry, I'm sure that's bad blog form or somethin'. I hope everything out your way is okay.

September 07, 2005 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home