Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cuz I Need To...

I copped this from RPM's page...a passive-aggressive cathartic exercise cloaked in a meme. Anyway...here goes. Cuz I need to.

List up to ten (10) things you want to say to ten (10) different people. Do not state who these people are. Do not confirm or deny any 'comment speculation'.

1. If you knew, you should have told me. Don't hide behind your husband.
2. I never liked fucking you.
3. You're not going to have anything left for a wife, the way you treat these damn hoes.
4. Can it be about me for just one minute? Damn.
5. Now you'll never know.
6. God, you're dumb. Who dates you?
7. I miss him too.
8. I feel violated when you look at me.
9. Every time I remember how you treated me, I find a new reason to hate you. And I'm not even the hating kind.
10. I've been forthright with you. So don't ask me.

*exhale*
|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might have to steal this one. I swear number 7 is directed at your dogs, but since you're not confirming our suspicions, I'll just leave it at that.

May 27, 2006 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home