Friday, January 20, 2006

Something in the Water (Don't Compute)



Must be something in the water they drink
It's been the same with every girl I've had
Must be something in the water they drink
'Cuz why else would a woman wanna treat a man so bad?
-- Prince

I'm shocked and surprised at how fragile many people's personas are.

Sure, sure...they say they are strong.

But recall a conversation from a day ago. A week ago. Try 3 months ago. A year ago? Did their personal mantra change each time?

Does talking to them make you dizzy? Physically ill?

Does one criticism from your mouth make them hell-bent for leather to change said deficiency in order to "prove" to you that such deficiency ever existed?

Fragility of person.

Does not compute...

Let.her.fall.on.her.face.

Quit coddling her! She'll be 19 on her birthday, right? Well, if the little bitch don't wanna work, then the little bitch don't eat.

Time is far spent to be coddling these titty suckers. Yeah, that's what I'm calling children -- ungrateful children, especially -- today. Titty suckers.

When I was 19, I would have given my canine teeth for a job. She doesn't respond well to last minute things. Fuckouttahere! She's a lazy little fucker! That's her problem.

You know my remedy to all things pertaining to children. Beat her. I'on have no other resolution.

Don't not compute...

I had to tell him that I'm with somebody else. Now, see...part of me didn't wanna. Justtttttttttttt in case. But then I thought about it -- do I really wanna give up any charity pussy in 2006?


Hells nah!

Don't he still get up underneath your very LAST nerve?


Hells yeah!

So why you even going through this in your head?


Hells I'on know!

Isn't he a premature ejaculator?


Hells yeah!

So why take him into 2006 with you?


Hells right!

I had to tell him I'm with somebody else now, and that I couldn't be his homie/lover/friend no more. I think he took it kind of hard. I haven't heard from him this week.

Bitch -- U think you're special?
Well, so do I...
-- Prince

Nice of you to notice.
|

6 Comments:

Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Oh, man, for all to know. But I won't tell!

January 21, 2006 1:26 AM  
Blogger Sonnyredd said...

See, and these broads be calling ME ruthless.

LOL, though. Though to be fair, I've racked up enough "bad" will from among your gender for atleast 3, maybe 5 years. Not like y'all take shit any better.

January 22, 2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

u killing me, sis.

January 24, 2006 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this blog an alter ego? See, I been assuming this is the Nina that walks the street. Today I wonder if this is really what you get or if you have some real serious filter that stops most of the things you write from hitting your lips. Hmmm. Whatever the case, just keep my show on por favor and that'll be that.

January 25, 2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Nina MM said...

As much as I talk about things I've already done or am about to do, O? LOL I wish I could say that NinaMM is a figment of my overwrought imagination.

Her not. Her wake up lookin' at me err'day, and I wake up lookin' at her.

I'm probably a little worse in person though. Cuz then you'd get to see my facial expressions and hear how eloquent I make expletives sound.

A good girlfriend of mine once said that "Nina, there is no stop sign at your mouth. Whatever you think, comes right out."

Alas...it is a curse. LOL

January 25, 2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

I think children, teenagers and some adults need to be beat...I say pull 'em close with one hand and smack the shyt out of them with the other.

January 27, 2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home