Thursday, May 25, 2006

One More...For the Road!

RPM, I'm staying off of your page...for at least another week, damnit! But while I was still lurking, I saw this...and thought, good. 1, 2, 3 entries for the long weekend where I won't have time or opportunity to write anything. So here goes. Cuz I can.

Accent: Typical D.C. accent. Southern-Northern Nigganese.

Booze: I'm a real simple girl. Hennessey, MGD, and Goose.

Chore I Hate: Cleaning out my car. Ugh.

Dogs/Cats: Dogs

Essential Electronics: A television. Got.to.have.one.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Escada's Tropical Punch.

Gold/Silver: Gold.

Hometown: D.C.

Insomnia: Constantly.

Job Title(s): Ne'er Do Well

Kids: Nope

Living Arrangements: *in my Celine Dion voice* All..by...myself!

Most Admired Trait: My knowledge of trivia.

Number of Sexual Partners: Hee hee. I can still remember all of them, I'll tell you that much.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Two. One overnight. One, for two weeks.

Phobia: Heights. UGH!

Quote: If there were no God, the only thing worthy to worship would be Woman. -- Honorable Louis Farrakhan

Religion: Uh uh. I believe in the existence of the Christ, though.

Siblings: Three sisters.

Time I usually wake up: 7:00 am

Unusual Talent: I can think better than most people.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: I love vegetables, but jicama and it's tasteless ass comes pretty close. Eating it is just...futile.

Worst Habit: Chewing on my nails.

X-Rays: Ugh. I've had every x-ray known to man.

Yummy Foods I Make: My sweet potato pie and pineapple-coconut cake are legendary.

Zodiac Sign: Taurus. The Bull.
|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you are a bull too??? Happy belated.
-Berry

May 25, 2006 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was gonna comment but, well, I guess I am commenting. I like memes, for some reason it is interesting peering into the lives of complete strangers. Or virtual strangers, since although I couldn't pick you out of a line up I know more about you than the cat I acidentally bumped into reaching for a bottle of wine at the supermarket yesterday.

May 27, 2006 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home