Sunday, December 31, 2006

I Make It Rain (on these Memes)

Fat Joe Ft. Lil' Wayne - Make It Rain


I'm enchanted with Li'l Wayne's primordially simian ass. I'd put a big fat hickie...on you guessed it.

That Adam's pomegranate of his. Umm hmmm.

No, for real. I'd fuck Li'l Wayne. Repeatedly, noisily, and without inhibition.

I'd even let him do me in the butt.

Heh.

Now that I've had my crass moment of the day, I'm gonna attempt this meme. This nosy ass meme. If I get annoyed in the middle, and abruptly derail from the scheduled program, and start talkin' some crazy shit...you know the deal.

1. FIRST NAME? Nina

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Naw.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Friday. Cried my ASS off, as a matter of fact.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? My handwriting is beautiful. All loopy, and perfectly measured letters that I line up in my mind, and girly. Most people think I've taken some kind of calligraphy classes, but naw...it's from practice. My mother told me growing up that a female should have flawless penmanship. Like...it was some woman "code." I guess it was part practice and part genetics. But I'm sure you're tripping more on the fact that I went on and on about this shit. What can I say? Handwriting is one of my "things."

*Translation of "things" -- shit Nina obsesses about*

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Not a big lunchmeat eater, but I will fuck up some Dietz & Watson's Black Forest Smoked Turkey deli lunch meat. And I love salami as well, but I just don't buy it that often. I usually raid all of my Dad's salami out of his fridge.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely. I'm a maven...and a connector. And a helluva resourceful nigga to have in my rolodex. Hell yeah, I'd be my friend.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Naw...I'on put SHIT in my own handwriting. This shit here? Man...I can deny this shit.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Definitely not. I don't do heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Total Raisin Bran (once it gets nice and soggy). Oh, and Frosted Mini-Wheats comes a close second.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Rarely.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? I'm pretty strong for a girl. Mentally strong? Questionable. Emotionally strong? Definitely, but only in the retrospect.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Butter Pecan.

14. SHOE SIZE? 6 1/2.

15. RED OR PINK? Is that a trick question? PINK, of course.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My impulsiveness, especially when I'm ill-equipped to control it.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmother. Though my momma's gone now too, I don't think she'd approve too much of the asshole that I've become. I'm sure we'd be at odds with each other, and I'm even more certain that I would have pushed her in her pea-head for talkin' shit to me by now. But I was and I am crazy about her, and honor her for holding on for 9 years to raise me to a point where I could manage (relatively well) on my own wits. So I'll have to say my Nonie, cuz my Nonie wasn't tryna be all up in my face about shit. She was just tryin' to show me shit through her eyes. And I could talk to her about some real shit, and not get judged, antagonized and manipulated into doing things her way. Plus, she's the one I had the longer relationship with. I'on know...the more I try to explain it, the more it sounds fucked up, but somebody out there feels me.

Or not.

Anyway...

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? My self-absorbed ass didn't send this to anyone else. It's all about me and what I think.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I got on what I call a housedress. Yeah...you old school muthafuckas know what that is. It's a dress like thing that I wear -- DUH -- in the muthafuckin' house. And it's gray with red, pink & cream stripes. No shoes.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A nasty ass steak chalupa from Taco Bell.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Fantasia's new CD. I'ma talk about that in the New Year, so stay tuned for that.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Bronze. Do they even got bronze crayons? Well...that's what the fuck I would be. Bronze.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Gain detergent, freshly shampooed hair, and a baby fresh out of the tub.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their mouth. The lips, mostly. I'm not a stickler on teeth since I don't have Osmond chops, so I've been known to fuck with a choppy-toothed muthafucka err'y now and then. Long as his lips cover them nicely...yeah. I can fuck with that.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I like Berry's blog persona alot. And that's sayin' alot, cuz I'm jive hard on people for real. On the 'net or off.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Sweet tea or Pepsi.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? BOXING!

29. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.

30. HAT SIZE? The size that fits.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? I'on have favorite...foods and shit. I like food. Period.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies!

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? There we go with that favorite food shit thing again. I like sweets, period. I really dig banana pudding, yellow cake with chocolate frosting, german chocolate cake, rice pudding, and I just got turned onto key lime pie. YUM!

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm about to pick up Eric Jerome Dickey's "The Other Woman" and "Too Beautiful for Words" by Monique W. Morris and read them at the same time. That's another one of my "things" -- I'm too impatient to read one at a time, so I'll read two at a time. Sometimes three.

41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Don't have one.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Tombstone, with Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer. Val Kilmer FUCKS me up with that Doc Holliday character. I 'clare that's one of my all-time favorite roles in LIFE. He's brilliantly hilarious within a serious role.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The best sound is silence.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Cali? I know. I ain't as cosmopolitan as my ego needs to be.

46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I'm of superior intelligence.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ok, whoever wrote this shit must have run out of stuff to ask.

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I "borrowed" it from Berry's blog.

Ok.

Now I want the 20 minutes of my life spent doing that^^ shit back.
|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nina, this was the funniest post I've read in a long while from you. Maybe folks should send you memes more often.... just kidding.

It's nice to see that I'm not the only person in the world who appreciates Raisin Bran and Frosted Mini-Wheates.

Now as for you and Lil Wayne... man i can't even speak on that one!

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve!!!

December 31, 2006 5:17 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

ROFLMAO.

January 03, 2007 5:06 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

No refunds, ma!

January 03, 2007 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home