Monday, August 21, 2006

I Hate You



If it please the court
I'd like 2 have the defendant place her hands behind her back
So I can tie her up tight and get into the act
The act of showing her how good it used 2 be
I want it 2 be so good
She falls back in love with me...
-- Prince

That's some dynamite sex right there.

That "you've might have a new girlfriend but your dick belongs to me" sex.

That "she don't know where your spots are yet, but I ain't forgot" sex.

That "just think of my pussy as Memory Lane" sex.

That empty, wishful thinking, emotionally-wrought cry in the dark.

Yeah...that bomb shit.

Close your eyes
I'm gonna cover your ass with this sheet
And I want U 2 pump your hips like U used 2
And, baby, U better stay on the beat
Did U do 2 your other man the same things that U did 2 me?
Right now I hate U so much I wanna make love until U see
That it's killin' me, baby, 2 be without U
Cuz all I ever wanted 2 do was 2 be with U...
-- Prince

Oh yeah...Nina has definitely tried to fuck her way back into a relationship before. When I was younger...

Crying. Pumping. Clutching. Screaming. Clawing.

...at some shit that was better off dead, but that was all I knew. And all that I wanted.

Incredible how our emotions hold us hostage in hostile territory.

Glad I learned that lesson before I gave out any more Hail Mary pussy.



I'm compassionate to a degree towards the homeless.

Long as you keep it respectful, Nina will keep it respectful for you.

But I'm about to mow down this broke wretch who stands on the corner of 13th & H every evening if she knock on my fuckin' window ONE MO' TIME.

Don't fuckin' touch my SHIT. That's where I feel they cross the fuckin' line. DON'T put your hands on or near my shit.

Next time she do it, I'ma take one of her black ashy legs right. Off.



I watched Fantasia's life story on Lifetime this weekend, and yeah, yeah...I know it lacked much in terms of actual thespian workmanship...but was Nina the only one who gained a newfound respect for the big-lip broad?

I didn't know 'tasia was living hard like that. 'tasia was livin' like a straight ghetto gutter bunny, was she not?



Go on, 'tasia. I'm all for second chances. Third and fourth ones too.

Oh yeah...and I'ma need Sharmba to stop letting HOBO design these boxing skirts he be wearin'.



Either that or stop reppin' D.C.

Cuz as Sonny would say, that shit's not ballin' to me.
|

7 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

I think I'm the exact opposite...no matter how much I missed someone I do my best to cast them from my mind and erase them from my existence. Oh I listen to some Nina and Sade and drink a little, but I won't ever call or act like I wanted to get their attention in any way. Save for one who broke up with me out of nowhere on new years day after spending a real couplish new years eve. I told her everything she liked, got in, got off, got out and then I erased her.

August 21, 2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger Nina MM said...

I told her everything she liked, got in, got off, got out and then I erased her.

Charge it to the game! LMAO! Let me find out you're heartless, Amadeo! LOLOL

August 21, 2006 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I'm familiar with the DC street people knocking on the car windows!! Go on a head and mow em down!

August 21, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger chase said...

Ok i was so shocked to see you post on my blog, imma put anothe rpost up tonight, damn...lol. I thought i was just into your blog. :) Thanks though, i really d need to catch up.

Incredible how our emotions hold us hostage in hostile territory
that's some real shit right there if I ever heard any, i'mma have to use that one.

And yes, fantasia did gain my respect a bit with her story, there was a lot of stuff in there she could have left out, but didn't, she kept it gutter, and I'll give her daps for that.

I was kinda feeling the boxer skit doh, kinda different and cute.

Sorta like fantasia, so ugly it's kinda cute. lmao

(ok ok i know that was wrong, but I couldnt help it, lol)

August 21, 2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Nina MM said...

@ Hostess -- if she rap her dirty finger on my windown ONE MO' GIN, it's over for her. Please believe me. LMAO!

@ Chase -- Yeah, girl. Nina gets around! If you got the time to read the crazy stuff that I BE thinkin', then I definitely have time to run around in your head for a few too. LOL

August 22, 2006 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I actually drifted by a replay of that Fantasia mess. Too my utter shock and awe, I happened to catch what I am betting was the best piece of acting she did in that entire movie. That scene when she re-entered her mama's church...well I found new respeck for her. And I got no idea about the rest, 'cuz then I stopped watching. As for sex as tool of rekindling, I ain't familiar, but y'all make it sound like a great way to elevate the sex in a relationship if ever I need to mix things up a bit! HAHAHAH.

And, umm, I stopped acknowledging adult homeless people who beg. Way I see it, I got limited charity resources and if I'ma spend 'em, it's gonna be on someone I'm pretty sure didn't have any input in their situation--kids. Not that all (or even most, necessarily) adult homeless make their own bed, but at least I can be relatively certain that nearly all children didn't. So, uhh, go ahead and steal on that bamma if she puts her fingers in your space again.

August 22, 2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

It's 2am and I'm up reading this post. I fear drunk dialing is next. **RPM** sits on hands. You described that "post game" coitus...all too well.

August 25, 2006 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home