Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mean Sleep



What can we scrape together
From all the worn emotions
Handfuls of hate
And the bittersweet devotion
Cuz I am pushing cobwebs
And I'm floating into myself
Who will find me under this mean sleep?
-- Van Hunt

But babbbbbbbbby...when you wake up?

And you got to reckon with what is, and what ain't, and what you hope to be, and what cain't...

Sheeeeeeeeeit.

I rolled dice, I broke ice with you
True, I felt that i wanted to be known by you
But now I know you
Said I'm worried that I'll fall for you
And as i know that said I'm worried 'bout the things we do
Now, Mr. Messed Up, I've been here before
See with another brother that I would have died for
And as you see we're not together anymore...
-- Mr. Messed Up, Floetry

A woman's intuition isn't to be questioned.

My sister's therapist said that when we are in a toxic mode, we date the same person...over

...and over

...and over

Again.

Until we finally get the fuckin' clue to try something DIFFERENT.

By first changing.

That mean sleep is a muthafucka...

I will rip out your eyeballs, and skull-fuck you to death! -- Louis Gossett, Jr., An Officer and A Gentleman

Dreadfully, I know how that feels now.

$325 for eyeglasses.

Granted...they are fly as hell, but HUH? How the fuck I can't manage to ever pick out one of those "Buy One, Get the Other Free" frames.

Naw...not Nina.

Nina's index finger pointed to these --




...and that's what Nina got.


Frou-frou bitch.


All that was missing was the and the pillowtalk.

Cuz Nina certainly got fucked.

And yeah, O....Nina refers to herself in third person. Cuz you know how that bitch is.

Self. Important.

|

5 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

ROFLMAO at the last part of the post. Dang, Nina is back...for good this time...I hope.

July 26, 2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

We all have a weakness...just don't leave me in a stationary store with money in my pocket.

July 27, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger Sonnyredd said...

She better be back, I ain't having all this float in and out of my links section. My links is like the Mob, once you in....you in fer life. nah'mean?

Now if my lazy ass can figure out where the links section is on my damn template.

And I hate Floetry, btw. Them broads is depressive. Makes chicks all introspective and shit. Stop listening to that stuff. Listen to some...um...um...Khia. That dead-toothed broad ain't introspective.

July 27, 2006 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just listened to Mean Sleep yesterday by coincidence. Downloaded that CD the other day. Something when I am in that alternative state of mind. Dude has issues for real. Talking about pulling hair and stuff. Freaky deaky!

July 28, 2006 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! Nina needs to hit up costco for Nina's glasses and spent the other 225 bucks on shoes or somethin. But Nina will cut n-words for comin in her spot and crackin too many jokes, so I better get to steppin before Nina really earns her trip to some place warm.

July 31, 2006 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home