Friday, July 28, 2006

Judgment Day



The inevitable can't be stalled
I'm the son of the maker of all
And this is the final call
You could stand or you could crawl
When the seas and the rivers run dry, when the last of samaritans die
He will look you deep inside and your soul can never lie
On judgment day...
-- Stephen Simmonds

It's day like this, I'm sure I'm going to hell. And if not there, someplace comparably warm.

I can't stand sweet smellin' niggers. Stop buying those cheap oils on the street from Gamin and Shuckin and Jivin. I stood behind this man today in the line at my favorite deli, and was repulsed by the sweet sickening smell wafting from his body, and the sight of his pointy-toed Harold Pener Men of Fashion shoes.

I rolled my eyes at him.

I have the sense of smell of a dog. I 'clare I do.

I walk with my head down on the street just so I don't have to smell people.

So when u call up that shrink in Beverly Hills
U know the one - Dr. Everything'll Be Alright
Instead of asking him how much of your time is left
Ask him how much of your mind, baby...
-- Let's Go Crazy, Prince

Nina knows how much of hers is left.

Not much.

I can't touch paper while I'm eating.

The manager of CVS thinks we are friends. He touched me one time too many today. I asked him not to touch me again.

Actually, Nina said, Get your hands off me.

Picture that. Kee-keein' with the pansy, haw hawin' along. And then Nina's face contorts.

Get your hands off me.

I'm on Zoloft to keep me from killin' ya'll! -- Mike Tyson

I'm not medicated...yet. But it prolly ain't a bad idea.

So emotional, you know I am
That's why you do me the way you do me, if you be cool wit me
You'll see...
-- We Could Be, Keyshia Cole

People only fuck with you when they know they can.

Seriously...if they thought they couldn't get a rise out of you...

They wouldn't even bother with you.

Yeah, and they do that until they meet.

Someone like me.



Kate: I'm a good woman to you, Doc. Don't I always take care of you? Nobody cares for you like me. I'm a good woman.
Doc: Yes, I know. You are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist.

Hee hee.
|

8 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

Ahh the conflict of false familiarity...I recall during an intitiation I wasn't to touch anyone. It's amazing how many people will touch you in the course of a day.

Oh and...I'm ya huckleberry

July 28, 2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

How is that Keyshia Coles? Worth checking out? I don't really care for her style of "singing" but I feel sorry for her the way she has had to grow up. Reminds me of my little cousins, god bless them.

July 29, 2006 2:27 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Oh yeah, and do you have the Robin Thicke yet? If not hit me up. blackberry2u(at)gmail.com

July 29, 2006 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and they say touch, when appropriate, is supposed to knock down barriers. sheeeeit. S'okay, but why is Nina so salty? No, I am not psycho-analyzing Nina, just curious. Do you take requests? I want you to do an entire post that is a) about happy things and b) delivered in a relatively upbeat tone. Granted, it won't be my regular show to watch, but we'll call it a special Holiday episode, k? I am increasingly curious about the the things in Nina's world that bring her joy.

And I'm crackin' myself up now that I've embraced this talking to Nina in the third person (wait, can someone other than one's self refer to you in the third person, I mean is that the right part of speech?). Okay, back to work.

July 31, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Sonnyredd said...

Alright shawty...it's August now. Wassup, nukka?

August 02, 2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Nina MM said...

I'm working on my next one! You get me back on your list, nucka?!

August 02, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Sonnyredd said...

You on there now,,,I was waiting for the August post. You know what happens when you turn the lights or phone back on before the check clears? I know you black people are all the same. With your trickery!

August 02, 2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger Nina MM said...

Bwwwwwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaa! @ Sonny

August 03, 2006 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home